From ancient times, legends were told of a miraculous mushroom so powerful that those who could obtain it could undergo total rejuvenation of the body and mind. This mushroom was said to give you the strength and agility of a young person and to let you live an optimal life span. Even today, the reputation of this mushroom is greater than almost any other herb in history, yet most doctors have never even heard of it. It is called Reishi (in Japan) or Ling-zhi (in Chinese). Reishi is unrivaled in its long history as one of the most powerful herbs to help ensure a long, healthy life. In fact, in China and other Eastern societies, the Reishi Mushroom is the most widely used symbol of longevity.
Hundreds of scientific studies have confirmed that Reishi can be used to build physical resistance to disease and to treat a wide range of ailments, including liver disease, hepatitus, autoimmune disorders, allergies, depression, and even cancer. The primary constituents responsible for Reishi’s medicinal actions are polysaccharides and triterpenes. More than a hundred different triterpene molecules have been identified in Reishi.
Immune Booster and Regulator
Reishi has a double-direction activity. It significantly improves the functioning of the immune system whether the immune system is deficient or excessive. It is thus called an immune modulator. Reishi contains unique, rare polysaccharides which have been proven to increase the RNA and DNA in the bone marrow, where the body makes B cells. Studies show that it promotes both B cells and T cells, specialized cells that are a critical part of the immune system. Therefore, Reishi not only stimulates the immune system, it regulates it. That is why this Reishi is beneficial for both the chronically ill and the healthy.
Promising research shows that Reishi helps regenerate the liver. In one study, mice were given a lethal dose of the pain-killer, Indomethacin. In the control group, which received no Reishi, 90% of the mice died. In the second group which received Reishi, 100% lived. The powerful compounds found in Reishi Mushrooms help to accelerate the clearance of drugs and chemicals that the liver stores, thus relieving free radical activity and promoting cell regeneration. Reishi also helps to produce bile and fatty acid synthesis more efficiently, which promotes faster detoxification of these chemicals from the body.
Beating Chronic Hepatitis
Chronic hepatitis is very difficult to treat. This disease may plague people for years, slowly eroding their health, often leading to premature death. Reishi contains a special factor, gandosterone, which has strong antihepatotoxic activity and promotes rapid cell recovery. One study of people with chronic hepatitis showed that Reishi was effective in 71 to 98% of the cases.
Reishi has profound effects on the mind. These mushrooms are well known for its calming and mood-altering effect. That’s why it’s a world-class herb to help clear depression. Impaired liver function, poor nutrition and infection are often at the root cause of depression, anxiety and irritability.
Research from Japan has demonstrated Reishi’s ability to inhibit histamine release, therefore making it potentially useful for allergies, including food and drug allergies, anaphylactic shock, atopic dermatitis, hay fever, and hives.
· These mushrooms are very strong antioxidants. Antioxidants protect the body from the negative effects of free radicals that are formed inside the body by daily exposure to the sun, chemicals, and pollutants. Reishi Mushrooms are proven to boost the immune system, especially when taken with other antioxidant supplements.
· They are also believed to suppress the growth of tumors in people with cancer. It can reinforce the membranes in cancerous cells to keep the tumor from spreading. For this reason, they are often used in efforts to prevent cancers. It has been demonstrated that Reishi can help reduce the side effects of many kinds of chemotherapy and radiation treatment and simultaneously contribute to the rebuilding of the immune system-an essential part of the recovery from cancer.
· Reishi Mushrooms are also beneficial for people suffering from asthma and other respiratory conditions because it seems to have a healing effect on the lungs. They are good for building respiratory strength and curbing a cough.
· Reishi Mushrooms have anti-inflammatory properties and are therefore used sometimes for patients who have Alzheimer’s and heart disease. This is based on the idea that inflammation plays a part in each of these conditions. The pain that accompanies other inflammatory conditions like neuralgia and arthritis may also be lessened by Reishi Mushroom supplements.
· As far as benefits for the heart, Reishi Mushrooms can improve the flow of blood to the heart and reduce the amount of oxygen the heart consumes. It can help to lower cholesterol and some of the ingredients may help combat high blood pressure.
You Can Find High Quality Reishi Mushrooms Here
To Purchase High Quality Health Products Please Visit My Healing and Health Products Page: Click Here
[…] are Turmeric (tea and raw), cacao beans, green plants and vegetables, wild harvested spring water, Reishi Mushrooms, Grass Juices, Beets, apple cider vinegar, and […]